What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
To start with, when you order or register yourself, as appliccable, on our site. We will ask you to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details. So, that we can provide you with services of your needs.
When do we collect your information?
Indeed, we collect your information from you when you register on our site. While you place an order. As well as when you subscribe to a newsletter. Further, when you fill out a form or enter your information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways to:
- Personalize your experience on our site. And to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website for you, in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you. In responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature of your interest.
- Quickly process your transactions.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect the information we receive from you?
Our site is regularly reviewed for security vulnerabilities, to protect your traffic and PII. This, to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons. These individuals have special administrative access rights to such systems. They are at all times required to keep your information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store your credit/debit card information on our systems.
We implement a variety of security measures when you as a user place an order, enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All of your transactions are processed through a gateway provider and they are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save your user preferences for future visits.
- Compile and aggregate your data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer you better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track your information on our behalf.
This being the case, you have the choice to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. Or, you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, or Safari) settings. Each of the browsers you may use is a little different. Please take a look at your particular browser’s Help menu, to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, or when you switch them in the off position. Some features of our site will be disabled for your experience. Considering you disable cookies. This will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient. Besides, when you disable cookies some of our services will not function properly.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Thus, you can request us to have your information removed by clicking on the Contact Us/Live Chat button on this page or on our home page.
On the other hand, please note; that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction you agreed upon. Such, in order to complete your transaction and for record keeping purposes.
Third Party Disclosures
Nevertheless, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer you third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback from you about third party sites we refer to.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including your personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers and servers. Systems or computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Jurisdictions where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law. Or, in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA). You have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- To access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- Of rectification of your information
- For objection of your information
- The right to demand restriction of your information
- Which allows you data portability of your information
- That allows you to withdraw your consent of gathering your information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity, before responding to your requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to request:
- From a business that collects your consumer’s personal data, to disclose the categories and specific pieces of your personal data that a business has collected about you as a consumer.
- That a business delete any of your personal data about you as a consumer that we as a business have collected.
- A business that sells your personal consumer data, not sell the your personal consumer data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights. Please contact us.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”). As a consequence third party companies provide our Website on our behalf. Either to perform Website-related services. Or, to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these specific tasks on our behalf. These third parties are obligated not to disclose or use your personal information for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, including yours. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).